The below do not cover all aspects of drinking alcohol, but it is asked that you consider the below and other aspects to ensure that enjoy yourself safely and without retrospective concern.
- Whether a Resident or otherwise, you should always remember that drinking alcohol is a privilege and not a right.
- If you are outside of your own residence you should never over-indulge to the extent where you are not in full control.
- Driving and alcohol never mix, there is a zero tolerance policy. Ensure you have a designated driver or that you can organize personal transport for your return journey.
- Try to keep hydrated whilst consuming alcohol by drinking water regularly; and remember that drinking in the heat will automatically lead to quicker dehydration and detrimental effect of alcohol.
- Eating whilst drinking alcohol can reduce its effects.
- Remember how much you can drink, and what products you can drink before you are affected by alcohol.
- The legal age for consuming alcohol is 21 years; never buy alcoholic drinks or offer drinks to those under this age.
- If in public, remember that there may be others in your vicinity who choose not to drink due to religion, being in the company of children, or purely by choice, and so always ensure your enjoyment does not have a negative effect on theirs’.
- It is advisable to not drink if you are on medicine or unwell.
Drink responsibly and please enjoy our fantastic range of products available.